• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Direct Selection tool stopped working

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to join endpoints of two paths, but when I select the first, it will not stay selected, so I am unable to join the points. Any insights?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you keep in the Shift depressed after you select the first anchor and before you select the second? The Shift key is necessary to add to a selection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is the the first anchor will not stay selected for me to even use the shift key for the second.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you click on the first anchor and it deselects before you can click on the second? Have you tried to click the first while holding down the Shift key and then click on the second while still holding down the Shift key? You can also use a Selection box by starting away from the anchor and then drag a box around both anchors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines