Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display glitches

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 
Since the latest update I have been seeing many display glitches on files that have photos in them, mostly when the photos are in clipping masks. Sometimes illustrator dose'nt show the pictures even if they are linked properly and sometimes there are glitches like the one attached here on the right - that turquoise rectangle on top of the text and images is not part of the design, it does not exist in the file.
Anyone else have this issue? 

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 3.05.06 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS & Illustrator? Does CPU Preview help?
Please make sure OS & GPU are updated to the latest version. You may also try turning off GPU Performance under Preferences > Performance and see if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ashutosh, 
Thank you for responding, I have tried changing to CPU today so I will see if that helps. 
I'm using the most updated Illustrator version 26.0

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines