• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dobe retirará Illustrator Draw y Photoshop Sketch

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Es esto cierto? compre muchos cursos para aprender mas con estas apps y ahora dicen que seran reemplazadas por Fresco?

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's true.

Fresco is a really powerful app. With your knowledge of Illustrator Draw and Photoshop Sketch you will be able to use it. And then check out the tutorials that are available in the Help section of the app to learn all the additional functions. You will love it.

Applications come and go. I've been in this business for 30 years now and I have seen a lot of the apps I learnt go away. I don't think there is any job in any business where you don't have to constantly learn new things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola. Es bastante común que Adobe descontinue ciertas Apps cuando ve que no hay buena respuesta por parte de los usuarios o cuando lanza una nueva aplicación con características similares. Técnicamente puedes seguir usando esas aplicaciones mientras las tengas instaladas en tus dispositivos pero lo más aconsejable es migrar a Adobe Fresco, que de hecho es una aplicación genial.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines