• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Properties

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just rendered some images and I am surprised that these images are distorted as we know vectors do not distort. Please guide me how I can get best results. The documnt size is 777X777 pixels.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

In that case, export artboards and increase the resolution (ppi) on export.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I export files as artboards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of that makes any sense if you don't provide actual screenshots and info about your export settings. Of course vector artwork can "distort" just like any other image when it's unevenly resized on export or viewed on a device/ in  an app that changes the aspect ratio to fit it into a specific area.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir these are some assets I am just trying to polish my basic skills. These were made in a file where document size was 777X777 pixels and 300 ppi. i exported them as an artboard. When I try to zoom this as an image it distorts. If you could advise how I can make assets which do not distorts at all that would be great. Thanksround.pngstar.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot zoom in on a pixel image without seeing pixels. Exporting as pixels will lose the vector quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir can you guide me how should I export an image so that on zooming its quality does not fall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't export pixel images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ma'am The images, I make I want to get those as they are in PNG format. Can you guide how should I get those?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to use the export on a webpage, you could try SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) or save as PDF for print.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir, The images I make I want to get these as they are in PNG format, I do not have to use them on any website. can you guide plz? Thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PNG image are made of pixels. You could do a Google search to learn about the difference between vector and pixel based artwork. Or have a look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFc3KlEdLM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basic skill #1.  Understand PNG is not vector, so what you ask is impossible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou and undertsood.
Now I would like to state it as I am working on an NFT collection. In what format should I export assets that they should be exported as vectors and no background should be present in exported assets. Here I am struck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF or SVG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir I tried and SVG works. this format does not distort images. but here I faces 2 issues as I am workin on an NFT project:

1. I needed abjects at the same point where I place them on the artboard.

2. The program I will use to create only supports PNG and JPG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can only use PNG or JPEG, you cannot have vector files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case, export artboards and increase the resolution (ppi) on export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines