Download Illustrator 2020

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

Just like some of you here I'm having trouble adjusting the brush pressure. After trying several solutions (none that worked sadly) I came across another that mentioned downloading the 2019/2020 (v24) version of Illustrator (scroll down here and here). They mentioned contacting Support but each time I try I get a message saying they're closed? And I've been trying at different time intervals just to be sure but they've been 'closed' for 2-3 days now?? 

Any other way I could get the link to download this version? Please help! Thank you. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2020-direct-download-links.html

If it doesn't work, try Customer Care on week days.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I was able to get Illustrator in System Prefs / Security & Privacy / Privacy / Automation, but the pressure options aren't working still. I'll use the Wacom 6D brushes for now and try contacting Support again this week. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines