Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Sample Flora Illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a question and need help. How can I download the sample file for Illustrator from the adobe website:

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/create-3d-graphics.html#create-vector?x-product=ilst/26.0....

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get this same error, or is that just me?

Screenshot 2021-11-17 105214.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same error. How can I download it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked fine for me - it opens the file in AI direct via Creative Cloud desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it asks if the CC app may be used , downloads it into a private/tmp folder with a long name and opens llustrator 2021 which does not have the new 3D.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine opened in 26.1 with the new 3D engine - but I only have one version of AI installed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird... still not working for me on a different computer. However, this time I'm getting the download error in the CC app. (I also only have AI 26.1 installed.)

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume it's a bad link. When I clicked on it, it downloaded an Illustrator install file setup. However, was an .exe file so it could be blocked by network/system security. 

You can post the error here:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Christian21796718017c @Roly5DD6,

We are glad to inform you that this issue has been resolved. You may try downloading the file again and let us know if the issue persists.

Also, you can directly download the file from this link: https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/71a0de47-05fa-495f-4626-05fb364bb045

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Anshul_Saini , unforutnately, it still isn't downloading.

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for checking & confirming @Roly5DD6. I have notified the concerned team about this issue. In the meantime, you may directly download the sample file from this link: https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/71a0de47-05fa-495f-4626-05fb364bb045

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines