• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Splatters

Guide ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This tutorial (time 1.11 - 1.35)says you can download splatters from google. When downloaded from google it did not work. It opened in a new artboard. Where can download splatters in the tutorial? Properties window of a splatter I imported as follows. 

11.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This tutorial has advertising that cannot be stopped. It also is not in a language I speak. I don't understand what they're telling you to do.

What kind of image file is it that you downloaded? The information you show in the screenshot suggests that it's a webp image, which is a pixel file. Which means you can't edit it in Illustrator unless you trace it.

As always: take the Layers panel to analyze what you got. I've made a series about vector clipart and suggest that you watch some episodes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5NQyO2Tsjw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for link.

What he say is six splatters (time 1.11 - 1.35) he shows in the tutorial can be downloaded from google site.  In search I cannot find these type of splatters which can be placed artboard of your choise. He says it is a vector spliter. Above also vector spliter but cannot be placed artboard of your choise.      

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could search for splatter on Adobe Stock or other clipart websites.

I don't know how old that video is, files can be here today and gone tomorrow. So just seach until you find a file you like. And be prepared to pay for it. The best designs might just not be free.

And if you still don't find it, maybe ask the person who recorded the video for a URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines