• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DxfDwgFileFormat.aip can't load since 25.4.6 update

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Mojave 10.14.6 on an old iMac. After the update to 25.4.6, on startup I get an error message: "Error loading plugins. DxfDwgFileFormat.aip". The named file is there, in the proper place (Contents -> Required -> Plug-ins -> Illustrator Formats), but it won't load.

Deleting Preferences doesn't help. Uninstalling completely and then reinstalling doesn't help. Uninstalling and installing the previous version (25.4.5) makes the problem go away. 

Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue today. It seems to be an issue of the package 25.4.6. Unfortunately Adobe is not aware of that and could not confirm the issue after reporting since 'We don't have Macs here'.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/dxf-error-at-startup-illustrator-version-25-4...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ErikRieselbach,

We are sorry for the trouble. I would like to inform you that we updated RealDWG from the 2022 version to RealDWG 2023 to fix an issue. RealDWG 2023 is only supported for macOS 10.15 or later, so now you have the following options to resolve the issue:

1. Upgrade to macOS 10.15 or newer.

2. Upgrade Illustrator to recent version 26.3.1

3. Install an older version, i.e., v25.4.5.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines