• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edges issue

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2022-12-12_030628.pnghi there suddenly i found all edges on photoshop and illustrator are jegging, text brushes and shapes can anyone help me to fix this issue

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your monitor resolution in your display control panel, is  set to maximum resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's on maximum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Anti-aliased artwork turned On in the Preferences?

Does CPU or GPU preview make a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anti-alisaliased is on and I try to switch between cpu and gpu no difference i try another version no difference I try another PC no difference I setup new windows same problem on photoshop and illustrator i really don't know what is the problem It was worked well for 3 years till 2 weeks ago this issue happened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a different monitor recently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the same laptop and I try another one but the same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That blue path doesn't look abnormal.

Can you please show a screenshot with an obvious jagginess?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean you didn't see problem in this path because I try all things to solve it till I start to suspect in my self maybe I see this is a problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing anything unusual in your screenshot. Do you have examples with a pixelated preview?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2022-12-12_164439.png

What about this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks pretty good to me. There are pixels in your screen, as small as they may be, but they are still pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i upload some works to sell on marketplaces they not approved design cause of issue quality can you tell me the best steps to export jpg or png file i save it then i open it on photoshop and start to edit it befor uplading to marketplaces

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show us an example of the rejected artworks. Not just a detail, but the complete piece. Either those people don't know what they are talking about or you can improve the export.

Up until now I had the impression that you were talking about Illustrator's preview, but the issue seems to be something completely different. So also: please tell us about the file: how large is it, what's in it. And how you export it. And how you upload it. Which specifications are there for the uploaded file and do you meet the specifications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's not about all of this informations the tools it self not sharp or soft like you see in image this is the basic brush tool before i start it's not softbandicam 2022-12-13 15-28-48-236.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to draw using a soft edged brush?

It just doesn't work that way in Illustrator.

Can you please tell us what you want to achieve. If English is not your mother tongue, please write in your mother tongue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

انا فقط اقوم برسم شخصيات كرتونية على الاليستراتور لكن هذة المشكلة تواجهنى فى كل برامج تصميم الجرافيك منذ حوالى اسبوعين هل من الممكن ان تكون المشكلة من الويندوز و اذا كانت من الويندوز كيف احلها لانها على كل البرامج الخاصة بتصميم الجرافيك

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And you are drawing them for print?

Do they print fine?

Or are you drawing them for online presentation?

Does the conversion to pixels not work?

The lines should have a hard edge? Just with antialiasing?

Or do you want a blurred edge like with a watercolor brush?

Your computer, system or graphic card could of course cause this.

But I still don't really understand the issue, because the onscreen preview of paths or the brush looks usual to me. That's what it does for me as well.

So maybe your graphic card driver had an update and you now have this normal view like most people do.

It's really only important what gets printed or exported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's wrong?

You mean the steps? That's a straight line or vector curve being displayed on a pixel grid screen.

What size is this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you don't see jaggeing in lines

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines