• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Adobe Stock image in AI

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a licensed image from Adobe Stock, but am unable to edit it in AI. There is a large "X" sign covering the image? How do I go about  editing it? Screenshot 2022-04-13 at 2.50.37 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-04-13 at 2.51.00 PM.png. The layers panel do not give much info either

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect the image is a pixel image; could you please post a screenshot that includes the Links Panel? 

Which file formats were available for the stock-image and which did you download? ai, eps, pdf, … or something else? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Managed to solve the issue. I clicked on “Edit Original” and had full access to the vector image, downloaded for ai;

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so you placed this via the CC libraries?

In that case instead of just dragging int into the document and then "Edit Original", sometimes it might be a better way to drag it into the document while pressing the Alt key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you. Will try this.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines