• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

El archivo es un formato desconocido y no se puede abrir

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, tengo adobe 2022, tengo un archivo que hasta e momento funcionaba, hace como un mes no lo abria y al intentar abrirlo, me da error y dice "El archivo es un formato desconocido y no se puede abrir".

Me gustaria me ayudaran a recuperar mi archivo Captura adobe.PNG

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola. Este es un post antiguo, mira si la información te sirve para solucionar tu problema: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/damaged-illustrator-file-can-it-be-repaired/t...

Espero que puedas solucionarlo.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try opening the file in Adobe Acrobat. This is not ideal, but the PDF half of the .ai file can often be very useful in rebuilding artwork. Let us know the file size, if 0k, then the chance of fixing is not very good.

Puede intentar abrir el archivo en Adobe Acrobat. Esto no es ideal, pero la mitad PDF del archivo .ai a menudo puede ser muy útil para reconstruir ilustraciones. Háganos saber el tamaño del archivo, si es 0k, entonces la posibilidad de arreglarlo no es muy buena.
-Google Translate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello  @Aranxa Padilla,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I hope the suggestions shared by Marliton and Mike helped resolve the problem. If not, I would request you to share a few more details like:

• Exact version of the OS and Illustrator
  • Where is this file saved (Internal/External/Network drive) or in a Synced folder (Google Drive/OneDrive/Dropbox etc.)?
  • Can you kindly try copying the file to a different location, such as the desktop, and opening it from there?
  • Would it be possible for you to share the download link to the file in which you are facing this issue here or via DM?
    To send a DM, click on my profile picture and then click on the "Send a Message" button to send the DM.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola que tal? En mi caso no tengo problema con los arhivos, pero los envio a imprimir y me dicen que en CS6 ni  en 2020 aparece el cartel que vos pusiste. Que el archivo X es de formato desconocido. A ver si Adobe nos da una solución al problema. Vos ya tenes una solución? Saludos y gracias de antemano.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines