• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email Signature Construction

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know of a good website or Adobe Illustrator extension that I can use to construct custom “email signatures” for Outlook, Mac Mail, etc.?  For Signatures consisting of a logo, address/phone info plus live links to email and web page(s).

The few sites I’ve checked don’t seem to have much flexibility in their various set-ups.

I’m new to this type of construction and could really use some advice. Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

That is just HTML. But e-mail HTML is special, since email applications support HTML poorly, so you really need to know what you are doing. It's best to stick with templates. If you want to dig into the background: https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2021/04/complete-guide-html-email-templates-tools/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is just HTML. But e-mail HTML is special, since email applications support HTML poorly, so you really need to know what you are doing. It's best to stick with templates. If you want to dig into the background: https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2021/04/complete-guide-html-email-templates-tools/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks much for the link. I shall check that info out. Hopefully it can educate me on templates, etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines