• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encaixar caminhos entre si. Ajuda por favor?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oi gente, boa noite,

Estou com um problema, acredito que seja algo bem fácil resolver, porém, eu não estou conseguindo. Atualizei meu Illustrator e depois disso, os caminhos não estão se encaixando entre si. As guias inteligentes estão ativadas, porém quando movo um objeto sob outro objeto, esse outro objeto não se "destaca" e não "avisa" onde é caminho, âncora, ele não encaixa automaticamente. Gravei a tela para tentar explicar melhor o que vem acontecendo. Detalhe: quando eu uso a seleção direta, de apenas 1 ponto, ele identifica, porém com várias âncoras selecionadas, não identifica mais. Antes de atualizar isso funcionava perfeitamente. Acredito que seja alguma configuração, porém eu não estou conseguindo resolver. 

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Snap turned on under the View menu?

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's already active too, but it didn't work out! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you reset prefs - I know it's a pain cos you loose all your settings, but it seems to be the default best thing to do after an install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did that, but unfortunately it didn't work! I am so discouraged. Thank you so much for trying to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The next thing is to try the Cleaner Tool.

Read aboue it here... https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did, unfortunately it didn't work either.
Apparently I'm out of luck. I think some configuration has changed, I don't know what else to think, it didn't work. But thanks again for trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Smart Guides are not always smart. You could try to make a copy of your triangle into a guide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is something really different about it, I am very sorry I upgraded. I was working on that package with no problem at all, I went to update my programs and everything started going wrong. Honestly, I couldn't even come close to understanding why. I have tried going back to version 2020, but the smart tabs are not the same anymore. My previous version was perfect! 😞

I need the paths to fit together (not just anchors), to be flagged, to have the name "anchor" appear when moving one object under another, but this has stopped happening, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I managed to find my Illustrator 2020 set up, uninstalled everything, reinstalled and it seems to work right again. I can't believe it!
And thank you so much for coming here to try to help me! Now I'm wondering if this error could be some incompatibility with my video card, because recently mine crashed and I put in a very simple one until I bought a more robust one.

Thanks again, I'll try to work on it to make sure everything is ok!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines