• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Entry point not found

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, i had luanched Illustrator 2023 from my Adobe account and it worked for a week and then started giving me error msgs when i try to open it,errors like dvacore.dll not found, or Entry point not found,i uninstalled and re-installed the Illustator many times and it still not working.

Any one can help please? iam working on Windows 10

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

have you also tried uninstalling the software via the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @sabaa277056124iom,

Thanks for reaching out. This issue has been reported in the past, and it was resolved by updating Windows.
I hope the issue is resolved with gianvitulano suggestion to uninstall the app using the CC cleaner tool.

If not, I would recommend updating the Windows manually: select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.

The latest version of Windows 10 is Version 22H2 with build no. 10.0.19045.2364 released on Dec 13, 2022.

Also, you may try installing the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable latest version on your machine. If this doesn't help, you may try the steps suggested in this helpx article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html).

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines