• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erro IMP no ILLUSTRATOR. O que será?

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A mensagem de erro aparece no momento em que eu seleciono a Ferramenta ELIPSE.

Fica inativa. Somente o cursor sobre a tela. Ao usar a alternativa de criar Elipse com Enter e atribuindo parâmetros de medidas, aparece a mensagem do erro desconhecido "erro !IMP".

Soluções? Alguém mais passou por isso?

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much RAM is installed on the computer?

When was the last time you rebooted the computer?

Can you try if these help?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/quot-the-operation-cannot-complete-because-of...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Respostas:

1 - Uso 64 Gb de Memória RAM DDR4, GPU RTX 2060 12Gb.

2 - Reinicio sempre o computador quando não consigo solucionar problemas desse tipo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Nathan Nazareno,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering issues with the Ellipse Tool in Illustrator. The "!IMP error" message can be frustrating, but let's work together to resolve this. To help you more effectively, could you provide additional information or clarify a few things:

• What version of Illustrator are you using? Is it the latest version?

• Have you encountered this error consistently, or is it a recent problem?

• Are you working with a specific document, or does this happen with any new document you create?

• Have you tried restarting Illustrator or your computer to see if the issue persists?

• Does this issue occur only with the Ellipse Tool, or have you noticed it with other tools as well?

With more details, I can offer more targeted assistance to help you resolve this issue. Your input is valuable in getting to the bottom of this problem, and I'm here to assist you throughout the process.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Respostas:

. Uso a versão mais recente.

. O erro é recente.

. Acontece com todos documentos criados recentemente.

. Eu demorei ver seu comentário. Vou fazer novos testes após as últimas atualizações e retorno.

. O problema só me ocorreu com essa ferramenta. Eu não tive problemas com outras ferramentas usuais.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for providing additional information, @Nathan Nazareno.

I understand that the error is recent and occurs with all recently created documents. I appreciate your willingness to run new tests after the latest updates. Please take your time to perform the tests, and if the issue persists or if you encounter any changes, feel free to share the details with us.

If possible, you may also consider uploading a sample file that demonstrates the issue to a cloud storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link here. This can help us better understand the problem and provide more targeted assistance.

Looking forward to hearing about the results of your tests and any additional information you can share. If you have any questions or updates, please feel free to let me know!

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines