• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erro message Plugins : DxfDwgFileFormat.aip

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Illustrator 25.4.8 I now receive this error upon opening: Erro loading Plugins. DxfDwgFileFormat.aip

It just started last night and I now cannot open png images in  Illustrator projects. Need fix immediately HELP!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Hello Trace25953277ai2y,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try enabling Full Disk Access for Illustrator by following the steps shared in this article (https://support.avast.com/en-in/article/allow-mac-full-disk-access/) and check if it helps.

Also, try installing an older version of Illustrator and share your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Trace25953277ai2y,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try enabling Full Disk Access for Illustrator by following the steps shared in this article (https://support.avast.com/en-in/article/allow-mac-full-disk-access/) and check if it helps.

Also, try installing an older version of Illustrator and share your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines