• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erro para abrir e criar arquivos no Illustrator

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

olá, estou com problemas para criar arquivos novos e abrir arquivos no illustrator. 

quando clico em um arquivo que está salvo no computador não acontece nada e quando abro o illustrator e clico em "novo arquivo" não aparecem mais as opções de tamanho e formatação e também não é possível mais clicar no botão "criar".

acredito ser algum problema no meu computador, pois testei em outro com a minha conta da creative cloud e funcionou normalmente, mas alguém tem ideia de como resolver? 

obrigada!

segue um print do desespero que estou passando: 

socorro.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

obs: ja atualizei o programa e até desinstalei e instalei de novo, para ver se ele tinha a boa vontade de funcionar, mas mesmo assim nada. desinstalei até a creative cloud e instalei de novo, mas também não deu certo 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & Illustrator? Have you tried resetting the preferences of the app? If not, please try that & let us know if it helps.

Additionally, you may follow the suggestions given on this community post. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, thank you for the response.

I haven't tried resetting the preferences, I'll definetely do that and see if it works.

I have a pc, the os on it is Windows 10 (I can try to find out more informations on the control panel if you need to, cause I don't have a lot of knowledge on the tech side of things) and I updaded the illustrator to its latest version, 2022 - 2.6.

I'll try looking at this community post too, if resetting the preferences doesn't work either. 

thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, the illustrator version is 26.0, not 2.6 lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @juliarvgl ,

I would like to know if the steps suggested above worked for you, or the issue still persists.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it.

Thanks,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines