• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error en la barra de herramientas

New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola ¿Cómo estás? No puedo acceder a todas las herramientas de la barra de herramientas, me aparecen en un color gris y no me permite utilizarlas, esto para mi es un problema y me gustaría saber como podría solucionarlo.

Estoy en un dispositivo IOS.

Espero su respuesta 

Saludos.

Muchas gracias

image.png

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , How-to , Performance , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @daraa23,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind checking if Illustrator also behaves this way with other files? If yes, kindly try resetting Illustrator's preferences by following the steps shared in this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-preference-issues.html) and sharing your observations.
Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with the defaults. You may save a backup of these settings from the location mentioned in the article.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines