• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error GPU/CPU - Zoom animado

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Quería consultar por qué motivo cuando coloco una imagen pesada en un archivo nuevo se me cambia el modo Previsualizar a Vista previa de CPU. Al cambiarse el modo se me desactiva el zoom animado (por más que lo tenga activado desde Preferencias). Si alguien tuvo este problema me ayudaría su consejo! Gracias.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell us your hardware and system specifications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac M1 2020 with 8 GB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8 GB of RAM is just not sufficient. It's the bare minimum to launch Illustrator at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It always works fine for me and I've been working with this computer for 2 years, it's the first time I've had this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been working with images of the same size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Santiago249911310ifr,

Sorry for the trouble. This has been reported by some users recently. The product team has requested a few details: Would you mind sharing a couple of files & images in which you are facing this issue here or via DM and the exact version of Illustrator? I will forward it to the product team for further investigation.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines