• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error loading plugins/ Missing Plugins while launching Illustrator on Windows machine.

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've updated to  version 24.12 of CC Illustrator and am receiving a plugin error message (pictured below) when I launch the app. When I click OK and enter the app, my tool menu is missing. If someone can assist me in addressing this issue it would be appreciate. Thanks!

SarahWoren1980_0-1590090304027.png

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Hi All,

This has been reported by a few other users as well. Please try the steps shared on this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html) and let us know how it goes.

If you need help following these steps, please take look at this response (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/error-loading-plugins-while-launching-illustrator-2020-24-1-2/m-p/11153043#M178050)

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Hi there,

We are sorry about the trouble. We have consolidated the most popular solutions that help in fixing this issue. I would request you to please try the steps mentioned in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html) and let us know how it goes.

Please feel free to reach out if you still need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 147 Replies 147
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care.

Contact Customer Care

You need to be logged in and then at the bottom of the page there should be a chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Monika... I have tried so many times to contact the people ( 800-833-6687 ) on this number. but it's always switched off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact them via the web form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Monia Gause.

I have prepared the video for the Plugin loading issue in Illustrator 2018. Please click on below link and share this with your groups.

How to fix illustrator plugin loading error 2018 | Adobe Creative Cloud | - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the added details.

I'm glad that your issue could be solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot I have solve with your video!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#naccio8s  nice to hear that my video helped you, please follow me on youtube.  subscribe to my channel  www.youtube.com/iambala. You will get more videos to solve your issues in adobe cc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did contact the team adobe I got the solution... thank you for your suggestion. Now my Illustrator working fine. i am preparing a video on the process step by step.. it may help someone like me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the trouble. We have consolidated the most popular solutions that help in fixing this issue. I would request you to please try the steps mentioned in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html) and let us know how it goes.

Please feel free to reach out if you still need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today after working in Illustrator it randomly stopped working with the following load error.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?  I tried restarting and re-installing but still the same issue:
Screenshot 2021-08-10 03.13.15.pngScreenshot 2021-08-10 03.21.41.png

{Renamed by MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at the following article and see if it helps

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble you are facing. This issue has been reported by a few other users as well in the past. Could you please share the OS and version of Illustrator?

The article link shared by @Manan Joshi is correct to troubleshoot this issue. However, if you need help following the steps mentioned in that help article, please take a look at this response (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/error-loading-plugins-while-launching-illustrator-2020-24...).

If you still need assistance feel free to reach out. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20210801_122553.jpg

{Renamed by MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble you are facing. This issue has been reported by a few other users as well in the past. Could you please share the OS and version of Illustrator?

I would suggest you to please try the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html) and let us know how it goes. Also, if you need help following the steps mentioned in the help article shared, please take a look at this response (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/error-loading-plugins-while-launching-illustrator-2020-24...).

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

problem with loading and when I uninstall and re install I am unable to go to defaul apps for example and add EPS to open in Illustrator.  errors are:  
Error loading plugins: AIRobinClient.aip
AppBarControls.aip
Experimentation.aip
OnBoarding.aip

SmartExportUI.aip
TaskManagerUK.aip

VulcanService.aip

svgFileFormatUI.aip

Can anyone help? 

{Renamed by MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

apologies - meant to say just cant use illustrator - wont open? any ideas following on from above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Illustrator did you install, and what is your system version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - so it was illustrator 2021 - 25.4
System is windows 10 pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you run the Adobe Cleanrer Tool between uninstall and re-install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I didnt! oh.  ok do you know where I find that to run it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carol,

Sorry about this trouble. Please try the steps shared on this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html) and let us know how it goes.

If you need help following these steps, please take look at this response (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/error-loading-plugins-while-launching-illustrator-2020-24...)

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem opening the program, I get a window of "error loading plugin" I have the same problem with "creative cloud desktop" help, what should I do?

{Renamed by MOD} 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @carla_3333,

See the following article if it helps

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble you are facing. This issue has been reported by a few other users as well. Could you please share the OS and version of Illustrator?

The article link shared by @Manan Joshi is correct to troubleshoot this issue. However, if you need help following the steps mentioned in that help article, please take a look at this response (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/error-loading-plugins-while-launching-illustrator-2020-24...) and let us know how it goes.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines