• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message: 'Adobe Application Manager, required to start your trial....' What?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm seeking help! I just tried opening Illustrator and got the following error message:

"Adobe Application Manager, required to start your trial, is missing or damaged.

Please download a new copy of Adobe Application Manager from

http://www.adobe.com/go/applicationmanager_uk.com"

I'm not trying to start a trial, I've had a contract for years and use Illustrator daily. 

There's no mention of an 'Adobe Application Manager' anywhere on the Adobe website. 

The link provided doesn't exist. 

The help section on the website requires an error code, but I'm not being given one in the error message. 

Attempts to contact Adobe direct have gone nowhere. So, business as usual. Yay Adobe!

Can anyone who speaks their language, or is at least computer literate (clearly I'm not), offer any advice before I set fire to my own face in frustration? I really don't want to start reinstalling random Adobe software because experience suggests it will take days to get any old files to open again.

(I'm on MacOS Big Sur and other Adobe software opens fine, it's only Illustrator that prompts this message.)

Any help much appreciated!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly the page I needed. Thank you very much, it's appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you could solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines