Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error notification when starting Adobe Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone..

i keep received this error notification when i'm starting Adobe Illustrator. But, the app still working after i closed the notif pop-up. Is anyone have the same situation? Help me please..

Error-notif-when-starting-adobe-illustrator.jpg

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Hi @HanJuVe,

We are sorry for the trouble. We are having debug sessions for this issue with the product team as we are unable to replicate the issue on our end. Would it be possible for you to have a debug session with us? If yes, please share your Adobe email ID, Phone number with country code, preferred time & day for the meeting, your timezone, and country & state you live in over the DM only.

However, if you don't want to do a debug session, you may try the following steps, which have wo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other threads in this forum hold just one solution, when someone reported it was fixed for them after a Windows update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you Monika for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HanJuVe,

We are sorry for the trouble. We are having debug sessions for this issue with the product team as we are unable to replicate the issue on our end. Would it be possible for you to have a debug session with us? If yes, please share your Adobe email ID, Phone number with country code, preferred time & day for the meeting, your timezone, and country & state you live in over the DM only.

However, if you don't want to do a debug session, you may try the following steps, which have worked for others:

1. Update Windows OS as suggested by @Monika Gause

2.  Delete or move the "Startup Scripts CC" folder from the following location to the desktop:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe

I will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very sorry for not being able to debug session Sir. I'll try the steps that you've told me first. And will inform you back later. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, I understand. Once you try the steps, please share your observation with us. 

We will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evening Sir, thank you very much for the following steps before..It works Sir..the glitch didn't appear anymore when Adobe Illustration started, after following the steps. Problem solved..terima kasih banyak. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that. Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines