• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when opening Adobe Illustrators latest update

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, i'm hoping that someone can help!

Since updating the creative cloud, whenever i try opening adobe illustrator, I keep getting this message:

Error in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Startup Scripts CC\Adobe Photoshop\photoshop.jsx
Line 1:
I/O error...

I have no idea whats happening and could use some help please and its effecting my exporting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes it helps to LOG-OUT and LOG-IN again inside CC Desktop App.

Also, try this: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/safe-mode-illustrator-diagnostic-startup-tests.html

As you want to open AI but the Error mentions PS – try also to troubleshoot (Plugins, Preferences etc.) PS.

But all other tools from CC work well? What about the older Version of AI (you can install them side by side)?

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @MattBlend,

We are sorry for the trouble. I would request you to share a few details like:

• The exact version of OS and its built number
  • The exact version of Illustrator
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.
  • Would it be possible for you to compress the Startup Script folder in the Zip file from the location mentioned in error and upload it to Creative Cloud/ Dropbox or any other similar service and share the download link here with us?

Also, when does this error pop up while launching the app or while using the app? Does the app close/ crash or start not responding after clicking on the "Ok" button?

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines