• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every Toolbar has disappeared?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my Adobe CC and now Illustrator, along with being mega slow, has thrown away all my tool bars. I can bring them back manually everytime I open Illustrator, although they won't stick to the sides like they used to, but there's no option to save. 
I have seen other people in this lost community that are having the same issues, but I can't find a solid answer that will help us all. 

So has anyone heard from Adobe on this? Has anyone found a solution? And before you reply with this, yes I have hit the tab key. 

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you not able to save your Workspace under Window/Workspace?

What happens if you toggle the Application Frame check under Window menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @DLTMedia,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you to share a few more details along with the ones asked by Kevin:

• Exact version of the OS and Illustrator
  • Since when are you facing this problem
  • Have there been any recent changes made to your computer (OS Update/ Antivirus/ Plug-Ins)?

In addition to this, I would request you to re-arrange the panels, save your workspace before re-launching Illustrator and share your observations with us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines