• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expand stroke outline not working

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on the latest v26.5. Any others with same problem? It's a rather large file. When I outline a shape and try to expand it, the results are hit and miss. Sometimes it's working and sometimes it is not. Exact same steps taken.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Hi Jack,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. Would you mind trying resetting the Illustrator preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-preference-issues.html) and checking if that makes any difference?

If it doesn't, would you mind sharing a small video demonstrating the issue along with a download link to a sample file?

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jack,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. Would you mind trying resetting the Illustrator preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-preference-issues.html) and checking if that makes any difference?

If it doesn't, would you mind sharing a small video demonstrating the issue along with a download link to a sample file?

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to have helped, at least for the time being. If it persists going forward, I'll video and come back here. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that. Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines