• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Expected a dict object'

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I saved my file (80 mb). Today I can't open it, 2 errors: first one suggests me to send  the file to file@adobe.com - I dont know will they help. and the second one says expected dict object. please help- the crashed file was a semester project. 

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Hello @Basil255013353q5o,

Thanks for sharing the file. I'm sorry to inform you that the file could not be recovered. I could get a preview of the file, which I shared via DM.

I would request you try and save multiple copies of an active project to prevent such issues in the future.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, a big school project and the same issues than yours.... need help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you save the file as a PDF? Do you still have the AI file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same issue. I saved it as an Ai file itself, but I'm still getting the same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are sorry to hear about this. There is a high probability that the file is not recoverable now. However, you may upload it to CC, Dropbox, Google Drive, or any similar service and share the download link here or via DM. I must also inform you that file recovery can't be generated with 100% success. We'll surely try our best.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for the replying @Anubhav Majumder . I have sent you a DM of the drive link to the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the file. I'm sorry to inform you that the file could not be recovered. I could get a preview of the file, which I shared via DM.

I would request you try and save multiple copies of an active project to prevent such issues in the future.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm facing the same issue with my AI file, and it's an important university assignment that I spent 2 weeks one and now I can't open the file nor convert it to PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines