• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export older versions of DXF / DWG (R14 or below)

Contributor ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because of the software compatibility problem, I need to export some DXF files of the old version (r12-r14 version), but I find that the latest version of illustrator 2022 has removed the support for DXF output of the old version (only supports versions above 2000). Is there any way to export DXF of the old version (r12-r14 version) in illustrator 2022?

Many thanks in advance for your time and advice!

RaymondZJH_0-1661484273001.png

TOPICS
Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you can check online file conversion tools or install an older version of illustrator then...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But I don't want to install an illustrator version just for this function! I have an idea. I wonder if I can replace the new version of the plug-in with the old version of the output plug-in (. aip file)? But I don't know which plug-in file is responsible for DXF output? Can they be directly replaced? Do you know that the corresponding illustrator version is required?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines