• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ExportForScreens withOptions Possibilities

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just looking for any additional documentation regarding what can be manipulated with the withOptions property of ExportForScreens... The most recent 2022 Scripting Refrence doesn't have much info surrounding ExportForScreens. Any information about the filenameprefix property would be extremely helpful as well. Really just any additional info about ExportForScreens would be supremely helpful.

TOPICS
Import and export , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yeah, that is extremely helpful. Thank you! I believe I should have all the info I need between this thread you referenced and this one:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/export-jpg-as-300-ppi/m-p/11244323#M183146

Would be very nice if we had the full documentation though... Maybe one day..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh Awesome! Thanks a ton for putting this list together! Will be extremely helpful for the script I am currently working on. Good to know that the scripting reference is incorrect in regards to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines