• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting as a file with white lettering as a JPEG

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am working in Illustrator I have a logo I am needing to save with white and red lettering, each time I have saved this as a PNG or PDF I have no issues previewing the text, but when I try to save it as a High Resolution JPEG, I cannot see my white lettering at all, how do I fix this or how should I be setting up my workspace? 

Thank you! 

TOPICS
Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JPEG does not support transparency. Is it possible the white type is against a white background?

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently do have it on a white background and have also tried removing the background in photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, simply don't use JPEG for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use the legacy Save for Web export, you can change the background color from the default white. I didn't see any way to change the BG color using the newer methods, but I might have missed it.

image.png

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Behind the lettering, you should use the background. For example, If you want to make white letters logo place "Black Background" behind the text by using the rectangle tool. In some cases, if you use any background, Its size can be distorted when uploaded on the site. I suggest using a colored logo in png format as I did here (link removed by moderator) It will be best without pixelated or transparency issues. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That link doesn't contain anything useful. It's just spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines