• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXPORTING FONTS TO 3RD PARTY DOODLY

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a small business owner, I do a lot of Illustrator work on my own.  I have never tried to export Adobe fonts.  The 3rd party Doodly is requesting .TTF or .OTF file formats.  I was exporting from Illustrator 2022 and only found .txt.  Has anyone found a workaround or should I be export from Adobe Fonts?

Terrence Mackin
TOPICS
Import and export , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

You cannot export Adobe fonts.

The other party needs to have a license, but if they have paid for a CC account they can activate the fonts

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot export Adobe fonts.

The other party needs to have a license, but if they have paid for a CC account they can activate the fonts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the direction on fonts.  I was a little naive in hindsight.  I have conveyed the Adobe requirements to the vendor.  Happy New Year

Terrence Mackin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Outline fonts could be a possibility unless you need to edit the text in Doodly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines