• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting icons sets to Powerpoint as individual icons

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to export a page of icons from Illustrator into Powerpoint and have them remain individual pieces of art? When I export, paste special, drag and drop, etc., the come in a one piece of art and I am unable to ungroup or use the .emf option.  Thanks so much!

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a plugin that does it fairly well https://www.recosoft.com/products/ir2office/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will check this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A shoutout to Monia Gause! Saved my day! Thank you for the suggestion. I had a 40 Illustrator artboards that needed to go to PowerPoint for a client. Literally 100 bucks saved my bacon! Thanks! More real solutions like this are what we need!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can use the export assets panel. I do this all the time for ppt. Export as SVG so you can change the colors from ppt going forward if needed.

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/how-to/export-assets-web-app-design.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Jonathan. When I export as an SVG, it brings all of the icons in as one piece of art, not individual, moveable pieces. Do you have this problem as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can keep them in one artboard. group each one. and drag it to that panel. or juse select the icon and hold option, drag it and it will work the same for addign them to the panel one at the time. name them. Next, when you edit the icons, you will noticed they update on the panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could draw artboards around each one and export artboards. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how I do it all the time, works for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to check out how you can use CC libraries in Office, especially if you want to be able to have a dynamic workflow where you can edit placed art in the source application.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/libraries-addin-microsoft-office.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

please dont use the forum to sell answers/products. We in adobe forums are not selling answers.

thanks

[moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines