• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting RGB colour mode now uses CMYK in latest update

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

has anyone else experienced the issue with "export to screens" now won't convert document to RGB when the ducument colour mode is selected RGB? I can now only "export as" for any digital jpg's I produce. This is extreemly frustrating. Using Illustrator v26.4

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Marne Jakins,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I am unable to replicate this on my end. Would you mind checking if the problem persists with other files as well? Also, kindly share the file here or via DM so we can review it as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works as usual for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still doing it, but i can get it to work if I restart illustrator and leave the suffix -RGB 😲

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The suffix has nothing whatsoever to do with the file. What you are trying there is witchcraft and cannot work.

Please post some screenshots and upload that resulting JPG. How are you determining the color mode afterwards?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Marne Jakins,

As suggested by Monika, it would help to identify the problem if you could share a screen recording of the problem.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did once export as CMYK jpeg, but when I went into the jpeg settings for Export for Screens and made sure the Embed ICC Profile was checked it exported as RGB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines