• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extending process chart line.

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thanks for all your advice its very much appreciated.
I am very new new to his amazing app and I need help tweaking an AI file.
If you refer to the screenshot I would like to extend the line that is highlighted to make the process area for that stage bigger.
How do I extend that line whilst pushing the rest of the file down?
thanks.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

You can use the Direct Select tool (White Arrow) to box select from just below the text in the second level to the bottom of your page. Then use the down arrow on the keyboard to move everything down.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Direct Select tool (White Arrow) to box select from just below the text in the second level to the bottom of your page. Then use the down arrow on the keyboard to move everything down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand that. I tired to do what you said but it turned into a big mess.

I have tried to find a tutorial on  basic moves like this but I find it very confusing with the anchors and other terms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please show the mess it makes. This helps us to find out the nature of your error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines