• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facing an issue, while converting to SVG

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have placed a set of icons in the artboard and trying to convert it to SVG, but in the output all the icons were scattered and overlapped to each other. No clue what is happening. Also, we tried various methods to come over from this issue, but nothing happened. So. Please share your views on it. Thanks

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please show some screenshots or better yet: demo files?

Please do tell us the details: how are yoiur icons made? Exactly what is overlapping?

Does it get better when you increase precision (the Decimals setting)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you so much for your response.

Please compare the images attached. In SVG, most of the icons were overlapped on other icons and scattered to all over the places. I have checked all the possible ways to get rid of it like changing the decimals, uninstall and install the app, checked in differenct operating systems, SVG through 'Save as', checked in different adobe account and so on. Nothing has been worked out, it looks like a problem/bug in the application itself. Please share a better solution ASAP.

Awaiting for your quick response. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a volunteer in this forum and I'll answer in my time.

So it's about the ones in the top right? which got messed up or others as well?

Did you create the duplicates using effects?

What happens when you set up a new file in the same size  and copy them over - does it then save correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing happened. As i said earlier, i have tried everything. Even it is not working for any of my colleagues adobe's account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines