• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Faulty Paintbrush Tool, etc

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been all over google trying to figure out whats up with this... I JUST got adobe illustrator and was super excited to try it out but when i try to use the painbrush tool, all of my lines come out like this;

pinaorange_0-1637476252982.png

Ive tried every google result on 'jagged lines' and 'faulty paintbrush tool' but nothing hads helped me at all... Im also having issues with the pen staying the color that I picked (already made sure shortcuts on my pen are off) as well as the pen switching back and forth with pressure/no pressure. I tried my other programs like CSP, Autodesk, etc and have come to the consensus that its not the tablet (XP Pen Artist 22Pro), its just Adobe. If anyone could help me id be ever thankful

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Double-click on the Paintbrush Tool in the Toolbar or, with the Paintbrush Tool selected, click on Tool Options in the Properties panel and adjust the Fidelity setting to a higher smoothness setting.

Peter

tromboniator_0-1637559096010.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines