• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fichier Illustrator endommagé

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je viens d'ouvrir illustrator et en lançant le dernier fichier sur lequel je travaillais un message d'erreur apparait disant "illustrator n'a pu lire ce fichier que partiellement. Nous avons tenté de récupérer le plus d'éléments possible dans ce fichier, mais une partie du contenu est peut être manquante. etc", lorsque je l'ouvre quand même je tombe sur un fichier lié qui n'est pas le mien mais qui porte le nom de mon fichier visiblement endommagé, ce fichier lié c'est une répétition de message d'erreur disant " Il s'agit d'un fichier adobe illustrator qui a été enregistré sans contenu pdf. 

Pour importer ou ouvrir ce fichier dans d'autres applications, il doit être à nouveau enregistré à partir d'Adobe Illustrator avec l'option "Créer un fichier compatible PDF" activée. Cette option se trouve dans la boîte de dialogue options de format natif Illustrator, qui apparaît lors de l'enregistrement d'un fichier Adobe Illustrator à l'aide de la commande Enregistrer sous."

Ce qui est étrange c'est qu'à ma dernière utilisation de ce fichier je ne l'ai pas enregistré en pdf mais bien en .ai, j'ai beau télécharger des anciennes versions, l'ouvrir dans acrobat, suivre les instructions d'illustrator rien n'y fait, est ce que genre de problème vous est déja arrivé ? J'aimerais vraiment récuperer ce fichier sur lequel je travaille depuis bien trop d'heures.. 

Merci d'avance de vos réponses !

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What it means is when you save as an AI format make sure you have "Create PDF Compatible File" is checked.

If you are already missing the linked graphic and it wasn't embedded, you will need to fix that then resave properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

thank you for your quick response, the thing is "Create PDF Compatible File" is always checked on my setup, and as I was saying I didn't want to save it as a .pdf so I don't understand why it did.

"If you are already missing the linked graphic and it wasn't embedded, you will need to fix that then resave properly." how can I do that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I just noticed that my file weighs 237Mo which is also very weird 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say the graphic wasnt yours, did you add it to the original file or are you modifying someone elses file?

Usually when you see an AI file this large it has some embedded graphic. The size of the graphic adds to the size of the containing AI file.

Try relinking to the graphic and see if that resolves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The original file is mine, but the linked file that appears isn't, it is just a repetition of error messages instead of my graphics that mysteriously disappeared. Whenever I try to open my damaged file I get those messages so I can't really try to relink anything if i understand what you mean. Also when i click on the linked file and i try to "Edit the orignal" it just kinda crash and tells me that Illustrator can't read it. If you have time I can send you the file if you want to have a look ? Thank you so much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have hope to recover my work because when i am in the illustrator homepage i can see my drawings (the red surronded file in the attached pic)  I guess it means they're still here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send a screen shot of the messages?

Normally when a graphic is missing it gives an option to relink.

If it doesn't don't click "edit original" try clicking the link icon to relink.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm what version of Illustrator you saved these as?

I've seen similar messages but only when a user saved back as an old Illustrator version or .eps file.

At this point if you can find the original graphics - I would rebuild the file just to be safe. 

It doesn't appear to have anything unique about it except its holding all your linked graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've saved it on Illustrator 26.2. I'm sorry i'm not sure to understand your last paragraph how can I find the original graphics ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you did not add the original graphics to your document, I would ask the other person to send them so you can resolve your issue. If you did add the graphic, you will need to find the original files and add them back.

Without the original files to link or embed, your document is not going to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i'm back, i did not  fix my problem unfortunately.. If I understand what you mean I indeed didn't add the original graphics to my documents. do you want me to send my file to you? 

thank you so much for your time 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Teho24030996dlzw,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. As Kevin said, it is possible to repair or open the document without the original files to link. It seems your files are corrupted. The Illustrator home page shows you a thumbnail which is an imprint of the file before it got corrupted. It doesn't mean there is the content inside the file. I would request you to share a few details so I can have a better understanding of the issue and I will try my best to assist you:

• Is the issue related to some specific documents? If yes, could you please share the documents? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link here or via DM.
  • Where are these files saved (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD)?
    If they are saved on the network drive or server/ dropbox or similar cloud service, download/ copy them to Desktop and see if that helps.
  • Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines