• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File name not highlighting in save-as dialogue

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read about others having issues with the entire file name including extension being highlighted but my issue is that none of the file name highlights at all.  I used to be able to immediately tap the right arrow to go the end of the file name or simply hit delete to remove the file name, but now I have to spend time clicking and highlighting each file name I save.  I cannot even double click to select the full file name because then it highlights the extension as well.  This has become very annoying and time consuming.  Is there a way around this or do I have to wait for Adobe to fix the issue?  Illustrator 26.0.1.  macOS Monterey 12.0.1

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, it started for me after upgrading to Catalina, my current system.

It happens in Illustrator 2021 and Illustrator 2022, but older versions on my machine (from CC 2017 to Illustrator 2020) do not have that problem.

See also:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/save-function-doesn-t-highlight-text-anymore/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines