• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Find & Replace for Artboard Names

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Illustrator Dev Team,

I would like to to request a feature for a future update to the software. Please add in the ability to Find & Replace names of artboard. I need to do this about 100-200 times a day (or more) for my job and it is PAINFUL to have to remane them manually. I can't imaging it's THAT hard to pull off, but I may be wrong. It is something I've felt has been grossly overlook for years since the artboard feature was introduced. Thank in advance!

Brandon DeStefano, Designer

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The developers are not looking at this user forum, it is better to post your feature request on Uservoice:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the information, Ton! It's no wonder that this request has gone unansawered for years (as this is, like, the umtenth time I've asked for this feature)...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines