Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font access - they are marked active but dont show in AI

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I have activated some fonts for a project and they are not showing in AI. I have a full Creative Cloud Subscription so I don't understand why this happening. Overall I am finding CC very glitchy and weird anyway. For example, when click on Adobe Portfolio, it wont open the app and I have to log in via my web browser to do do anything Adobe. But my biggest issue is the font access. I am activating the fonts, closing AI and reopening and nothing! Thanks for your help 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc desktop>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the solution posted many times before is log out of Creative Cloud, then log back in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if @Met1's solution fails (ie, try it first), reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines