• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font display at 99.99% Illustrator 26.1

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I noticed that Illus. 26.1 fonts size randomly is at 99.99% versus 100% on horizontal scale by itself. Even if I change it back to 100% it comes back. Any solution for this? 

AdobeSupport.png

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guy,

Mine is at 100% on Windows 10 AI 26.1. I tried type on a path.

Can you try making a new document and let us know if that happens to new type and in all fonts? Do you have any third party illustrator plug ins installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

I'm on iMac with the lastest OS. I tried your suggestion and the type is still at 99.99%. I'm aware that's it's not much but as a graphic designer, we never stretch type especially when the software does something you didn't want to.

Thanks for your suppport.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too have had this issue on both my Mac and my PC for quite some time. It doesn't make a noticeable difference on the page, but it messes with my need to have things neat and tidy big time. 

It's been around for a few years now and it nibbles at my soul 0.001% at a time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines