• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font printing incorrectly

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are upgrading our computers from CS6 and older to new computers with Monterey 12.3.1 and latest Adobe software using Illustrator 26.2.1. We are switching all our fonts to fonts included with Adobe fonts. We currently use "Impact" font and want to switch to Adobe Anton Regular or another font that is similar to Impact. Adobe Anton Regular font looks correct on screen but prints incorrectly unless converted to outlines in Illustrator. I have updated my print drivers to latest version. Printing on a Canon C810 image press. Has anyone had similar issues?

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anton works fine for me. You may have a font cache issue.

Try fontnuke, not sure it will still work on Monterey, but easiest and thorough.

Here are some other methods.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response! I will check out your suggestions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines