• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font problems in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a font from fontspace (norse). It looks perfect on the designs I do in Adobe Illustator but when I save the file it says the font will be replaced because it doesn't have a recognized license. Even though it still looks fine when I move it to Photoshop and save as a png, when the shirt is printed, the font outline is correct, however the font itself is the default Illustrator font. The norse font is licensed and available for commercial use. How can I get Illustrator to accept the norse font and stop printing the default??

TOPICS
Draw and design , Print and publish , Third party plugins , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do as SaveAs (so you don't over write your original art file), select all, convert to outlines...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to convert the text to outlines. Make sure to make a backup copy of the file first that isn't converted so that you can edit the text later on if you need/want to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines