• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Raleway not shown correctly

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've activated the Raleway font in Adobe fonts, but in my design Raleway is not shown correctly. 
See enclosed screenshot. 

Other fonts seem to be okay. 

I've restarted Illustrator, Adobe Cloud and my laptop. Nothing solved it.

Has anyone got experience with this? How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Hi, I don't know what changed but it's fixed!
So thank you for willing to help, but the problem is solved 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the font shows inverted? Can you please describe the wrong display?

Which version and system is it?

Do you use font management?

Can you please also show the appearance panel with the text object selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the screenshot I enclosed with my initial question. The font you see is not Raleway although it is selected.
Adobe version 25.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The font you see is Raleway. 

But there are 2 versions of the font in Adobe Fonts, one (the Google version) is deprecated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't know what changed but it's fixed!
So thank you for willing to help, but the problem is solved 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having issues with Raleway. I've removed all fonts from Creative Cloud and installed Raleway (not the deprecated Google version) and still, it won't work properly. See the attached screengrab.

Any tips or suggestionsns?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have more than one version of Raleway already installed in the operating system?

Also I think the "deprecated" version of Raleway shown on Adobe Fonts is pretty confusing. It's just two basic static styles. Over at the Google Fonts web site they're offering a variable version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Derek the Eloqua Guy,

I see you're facing difficulties with the Raleway font in Adobe Creative Cloud. The issue you're encountering might be related to how the font is installed on your system. Here are some steps to help you troubleshoot and resolve this problem:

• As Bobby said, firstly, please check if the Raleway font is installed in your Font Book on your Mac. Sometimes, font conflicts can arise when multiple versions or duplicates of a font are present.
    If you discover any duplicates or conflicts in Font Book, try removing them. Subsequently, uninstall the Raleway font from your system and then reinstall it from Creative Cloud.
  •  You can also attempt the troubleshooting steps outlined in this Adobe Helpx article: (https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-adding-fonts.html). It offers comprehensive instructions for addressing font-related issues.
  • If the problem persists, consider using the CC Cleaner Tool to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud applications. After uninstalling, reinstall the applications. Sometimes, this can resolve font-related issues.

Please follow these steps and let us know if the issue has been resolved. If you continue to encounter problems, please post your query in the Adobe Font community, and they'll be happy to assist you further.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines