• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts Will Not Load In Illustrator No Matter What I Do

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to get a font family to load into Illustrator for at least two hours now, and feel like I have tried everything to no avail whatsoever. Here is the background for my issue and what I have tried so far:

-I installed a group of 8 fonts in the same font family into both my computer and Adobe Fonts (under the "Add Fonts to Creative Cloud" option since they font is not available through Adobe otherwise.

-In Illustrator, only two of them were available, with the rest of them nowhere to be seen.

-From here, I tried everything the internet told me to do, including:

-Disabling and enabling Adobe Fonts

-Siging out from Creative Cloud, restarting my computer, a signing back in

-Making sure that the fonts were "installed for all users" on my computer

-None of this worked, so I uninstalled all of the fonts in both Creative Cloud and my desktop. I noted that once I did this, the two fonts no longer showed up in Illustrator, so they successfully uninstalled.

-What I found from there was strange, and I am at my wits end trying to figure out why this is happening: I tried reinstalling the fonts one-by-one, and when I did this, Illustrator would only load the very first one I installed. I tried this multiple times, uninstalling and reinstalling on both my computer and in Creative Cloud (in isolation, I didn't have them installed on both at any given time as it seems to make no difference), and it always could only load the very first one I installed and no others following it.

I have attached photos documenting the problem in its current state. Please tell me what I can do to fix this problem. I have wasted so much time on something that should be so simple. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @GW Arch,

We are sorry to hear about that and the delayed response. Would you mind trying clearing the font cache?

Also, please confirm if this is happening in other Adobe or non-Adobe apps as well, or is it Illustarrtor only?

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines