• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

free or cheaper for start ups?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a free or cheaper option of illustrator for those who don't use adobe every day or even every week and don't want to fork over the insanely high price? 

I don't NEED to use illustrator for the type of work I do now, but one day I may, and I would be willing to pay for the product as my company grows, but I won't pay that price now as it's a burden when trying to scrape every penny together as a struggling start up busniess. 

I'm already unimpressed that I couldn't call someone to ask this question, I can't stand companies without proper support, so I'm hoping for a reasonable solution as I'm very ready to never use or recommend adobe products again. 

thanks,

Sterling 

ClipTech Customs 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Here are some options that might help:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some options that might help:

• Adobe has a single app plan that is less expensive than the full apps plan if you only want to use Illustrator.
  • You can also sign up for a free Creative Cloud membership. It obviously has limited benefits, but could help.
  • There's a discussion in the Lounge with updated info on opportunities to win a Creative Cloud subscription. It looks like there's an opportunity to win one with a June 17 deadline:
  • If you don't use any of the apps very often and can wait, they usually have a discount on Black Friday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sterling,

The words "use or recommend adobe products again" seem to imply that you may have (used) an older version.

If that is the case, is there a strong reason to upgrade/switch to CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines