• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting Error "Text Import Options" while opening a file in Illustrator on Windows 10

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone. I have a problem with my Adobe Illustration working file, when I open my file it opens a window saying: "Text import options" and when I want to open it in other compatibility programs it tells me that it is damaged, if they have a method to solve this problem I will be happy and grateful, my computer is a Windows 10 Home Single Language version 20H2 / Intel (R) Celeron (R)2021-08-30.png

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell please me a bit more about the file: its format (with the soft version), the storage, whether it's visible in Bridge or not.

Does it happen with any files last time or just with this file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. I am afraid to tell you that, as you are getting the "Text import options" dialog box, then most likely, the file is corrupted and will not be recoverable. You may share that and corrupt file, and we will try to recover it. You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link here or via DM. But I must inform you that file recovery can't be guaranteed with 100% success. We'll surely try our best.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i have the same issue, can you try to open and recover my file? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @corinal,

Thanks for reaching out. I will try my best to recover the file. Please share the download link to the file here or via DM.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines