• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Going from AI 2022 to AI 2023

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed 2023 was installed automatically on my PC but my 2022 is also still installed. Shouldnt 2022 automatically be removed when upgrading to the next version? Should I uninstall 2022 or will it go away on my pc by itself?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

When you upgrade there is an option to remove the previous installs. I'm guessing that option is unchecked.

If 2023 is working for you without issue, you can use the uninstaller either in the application folder or using the Creative Cloud desktop app (click the ellipses next to the app you want to uninstall).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you upgrade there is an option to remove the previous installs. I'm guessing that option is unchecked.

If 2023 is working for you without issue, you can use the uninstaller either in the application folder or using the Creative Cloud desktop app (click the ellipses next to the app you want to uninstall).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an option that you can pick as a lot of people like to have multiple versions (now limited to 2) on their computers for teaching purposes or because there may be some issues that need to be resolved. You can always use the uninstall and next time you update, just make sure the automatically uninstall is selected if you want old versions to be deleted from your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines