• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CC Library panel blank/ empty/ not loading

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I access my cloud libraries? I am going mad, I am due end of semester work that I can't access. I have logged in and out, restarted, unistalled, everything. Please help!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The weird thing is my library is fully viewable via photoshop, indesign, but not illusrator. Even in the creative cloud app it recognises me and my assetts. I just literally can not make anything appear in that grey space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also try to export library assets from the Creative Cloud app > Files > Your libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try and create a new user on your system with administrator privileges and use that one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ruby5FA0,

Sorry for the delayed response. Would you mind performing the steps in order:

• Close all Adobe apps and Open Creative Cloud, then press the cmd + opt + t / ctrl + alt + t shortcut keys. By doing this, the CC troubleshooter will open. Now select the first option, "Close Creative Cloud and Related Processes," and click "Go."
    Anshul_Saini_1-1669984838926.png

• Go to the following location:
    Mac: /Library/Application Support/Adobe and rename the "Creative Cloud Libraries" to "Creative Cloud Libraries.old"
    Anshul_Saini_2-1669985094273.png

Win: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ and rename the "Creative Cloud Libraries" to "Creative Cloud Libraries.old"

Anshul_Saini_6-1669985697693.png
  • Relaunch the Creative Cloud Desktop app, and it will start to redownload the Creative Cloud libraries. Once it finishes downloading, open the Illustrator app, and the Library panel will work.
    Anshul_Saini_7-1669986043799.png

I hope this helps!

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines