Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

GOING INSANE ILLUSTRATOR CLOUD LIBRARY

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I access my cloud libraries? I am going mad, I am due end of semester work that I can't access. I have logged in and out, restarted, unistalled, everything. Please help!

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The weird thing is my library is fully viewable via photoshop, indesign, but not illusrator. Even in the creative cloud app it recognises me and my assetts. I just literally can not make anything appear in that grey space.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also try to export library assets from the Creative Cloud app > Files > Your libraries

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you try and create a new user on your system with administrator privileges and use that one?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines