Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gradient tool Illustrator is a mess...

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

is it just me, or with latest Illustrator versions the gradient tool is kinda messy?

I mean: suppose you're adjusting a gradient. I pick the gradient tool, and if i set one of the cursor od the sliders, either the global opacity of the object downs to 0%, or to 100%, and eventually you cannot just set opacity of the single cursors.

Mac OS Monterey, chip M1, AI 26.0.1

Thanks in advance to whoever will try to give hints.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same setup as you, and I have not seen this issue myself. Some things that I try when I'm in a similar situation: Restart, reset preferences, the usual things that can flush out problems. Have you tried that and does it resolve anything? I also try going to Preferences > Performance > uncheck Real Time drawing and editing. This is just to test, normally I leave this preference on, but sometimes this can resolve issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the issue persists could you post screenshots (including the pertinent Panels) to illustrate the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines